* Town of Telluride Trails:
|Stage one of Telluride's gondola, which goes from town to the summit station.
* Mountain Village:
* Gondola Parking (Lift # G2):
|The gondola from Mountain Village to the parking area.
|The Chondola, a high-speed quad and gondola hybrid.
|The Apex Triple and the surrounding terrain.
* Prospect Area (Lift #12):
|Pictures from the Gold Hill lift line.
|Pictures from the Prospect Bowl lift line.
|Copyright © coloradoskihistory.com
All Rights Reserved.
Winter Pictures thanks to Brad C.
Summer Pictures thanks to Patrick from Austin
* Gold Hill Area (Lift #14):
The Prospect Bowl:
* The Plunge Area (Lift # 9):
* Oak Street Area (Lift # 8):
* Town of Telluride:
* Coonskin Area (Lift # 7):
Gondola Stage One Area (Lift # G1):
* Ute Park Area (Lift # 11):
* Village Area (Lift # 4):
* The Polar Queen (Formerly Palmyra) Area (Lift # 5):
The Apex Area (Lift # 6):
* Lynx Area (Lift # 13):
|The Lynx lift line and various views.
* Sunshine Area (Lift # 10):
* Chondola Area (Lift #1):
|Various views of the Prospect area
|Expert bowl runs off of Prospect.
|Various overviews of Gold Hill
|Various expert mogul and crusing trails off of Plunge.
* Gondola Mountain Village (Lift # G1):
* Black Iron Bowl:
This area is located off of Lift 12 and is new for the 07-08 season.
* Revelation Bowl:
|The new Revelation lift by Leitner-Poma
|Looking at the
La Salle Mtns